Header Ads

Basketmouth set to release Horror Movie

Popular Nigerian comedian, Bright Okpocha, a.k.a Basketmouth has announced that all is set for the release of his first feature film.


The firm has its title as ‘The Exorcism of Alu’, Basketmouth hinted that the horror film will screen in Nigerian cinemas from January 15.

The stars in the firm would include Nigerian Rekiya Yusuf and musician Sound Sultan. Also included in the firm are foreign actors like Tevez Houston, Winona Crawford, Jamie Whitehouse, among others.

Basketmouth describes the project as his “most challenging project” which has taken him up to six years of making.

He shared the information on Instagram.
On Instagram, Basketmouth wrote:

 “For 6yrs I’ve been working on my very first feature film, my most challenging project.
“I kept it on the low because everyone I told, doubted my ability to pull it off. Today, I present to you……The Exorcism of Alu, a horror/thriller movie.
“Brace yourselves for this one.”

He would also feature in the long-awaited firm.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.