Header Ads

MOMENT OF TRUTH! Sinach Narrates How Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Made Her Popular



Popular Gospel artist,  Osinachi Joseph aka Sinach, is a Nigerian Gospel music singer, songwriter, and senior worship leader at Believers’ Loveworld International. The Ebonyi state star recently had this to say about her foray into the music industry and her journey to stardom. Here’s what she had to say:



“I didn’t even think singing was a career. When I joined the choir, I didn’t know any famous choir singer to tell me that singing in the choir could make me famous. I didn’t start with a band or start with a branded identity; so, I will say that becoming a famous singer is simply God’s grace”

“Growing up as a child, I had flashes of dreams of being a singer because I have always loved singing and everyone around me felt I could sing as well. But, to be honest , I didn’t think I would end up as a singer. I strongly believe God designed my life for me”

“God has a hand in what I do today; doing gospel music is God’s choice for me. It’s important we realise that God created us for a purpose and it is very important for everyone to find that purpose and fulfill it. So, I will say I yielded to God’s purpose for my life.”

“I have been singing in the church since 1989, though it started as a hobby. I initially planned to leave the country after studying Physics at the University of Port Harcourt in Rivers State, but Pastor Chris Oyakilome invited me to serve in the ministry. But for him, I might not have discovered my gift. Also, serving in the church has given me a solid foundation that helps me stand strong. He is my mentor, life coach and a spiritual father to my husband and I.”

“I had a very beautiful childhood experience. My parents taught me a lot of things, which formed the bedrock of who I am today. I can also remember my formative years in the house of God; it has also played a vital role in my life up to this moment. I am the second daughter of seven children. I am from Ebonyi State.”

“I got born again many years ago when I was younger and I have experienced increasing grace and favour since then. The Bible says He takes us from glory to glory. My biggest role models have always been my parents! My dad was a man of conviction and my mum is a woman filled with so much wisdom and love.”

“I inherited my father’s tenacity, and deep love for people and God. I also have my mother’s wisdom, her ability to organize, create things and to see beyond the ordinary. I miss my dad, but I am so blessed and happy that I still have my precious mum with me.”

“All the songs God has blessed me with are very dear to me. I am a fan of my songs. They bless me and have ministered to me at different times in my life. For instance, ‘I Trust in You’ is a prayer song that gave me the strength I needed during a certain time in my life”

“God has enlarged my music at different levels in different languages, networks, territories and places. For instance, on Youtube, Way Maker has over 65m views while I Know Who I Am has about 40m views. Way Maker has been remixed by different people in different nations and in different languages. Also, Great Are You Lord is sung in almost all languages in Churches around the world.

She went further to narrate how Rev Dr Chris Oyakhilome influenced her music career. “My pastor and mentor said that God’s grace has come into our lives to prove that the word of God can make your life beautiful no matter where you come from or your environment! That’s always my testimony and message; God is a Way Maker.”

“My love for God and fellowship with Him has sweetened my life. He leads me in the path I should go, which is living a God’s purposeful life! If you find yourself living a life of purpose for Him, you will be successful. Even if I were called to do something else, I would still rise to the zenith.”

“But putting your life in God’s hand doesn’t mean you should not be diligent, improve yourself and seek to become the best at what you do. Quality and excellence are important ingredients for success, and they are products of diligence.”

Sinach also talked about what she feels anytime she gets reports on her songs being played in the night clubs . “I noted from the reaction that they were singing along as they listened to the music. When you produce the right music with the right lyrics, people will look for it. Everyone needs encouragement, love and inspiration. My music is powerful and when people listen to my music, they will get inspired.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.