Header Ads

I prefer a president who spends most of his time in Nigerian than one who already knows the route to all the countries like a Pilot – IBB

Gen. Ibrahim Babangida (retired), former military president, has said that he prefer a president who will spend most of his time dealing with Nigerians in Nigeria, not a someone who already knows the route to all the countries like a Pilot.


Recall that the former boss of the presidential flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party,Chief Olusegun Obasanjo said“ We got a letter from America in June 2006, listing a number of people to be investigated; Atiku was one of them and that letter went straight to the EFCC.
.
speaking further, Ex-oresident Obasanjo said: “Well, I don’t know what the EFCC has found out about him, but I don’t know if he can go to America. Do you know? I am asking you, do you know?
“He travels? Travels to where? To Dubai? Let him go to America and return to Nigeria.
.
Responding to obasanjo’s statement, Babangida said “It has been brought to my understanding that Atiku cannot travel to some part of the world; well, I think I will prefer a President who will spend most of his time dealing with Nigerians in Nigeria, not a someone who already knows the route to all the countries like a Pilot.
.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.