Header Ads

my chat with Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar - Charles Osa Igbinovia

In my chat with Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar,  I asked him what his concerns about the economy are and how he intends to grow the economy if voted in. 

Charles Osa Igbinovia

Atiku is a very good listener and thinks very well and fast in split seconds before answering questions. He's spontaneous in some of his replies and at times reflective in some others but he is never caught off guard. He is cool, calm and collected all the time. 
.
'I will grow this economy. The present occupier has no experience or any idea how to manage the economy. I'm a business man and I have grown my businesses from scratch, created thousands of jobs in the country, invested in education and I also have scholarships for the youths. I understand the economy and how to make it grow and where to plug loopholes. 
.
As Vice President when I served under my former boss, I'm not boasting but I put together the structure of that administration and chose the economic team. I chose the bright young minds then in our cabinet. I got Okonjo-Iweala from the US, got El Rufai, got economists, recommended Prof Soludo and everyone mostly who performed wonders in our tenure. I know how to get the right people for the right assignments. So, when I win, I'm going to assemble the best economic team ever in this country. It's not a boast. It's a promise. We did it before and took the country out of debt. And my cabinet will be dynamic; young blood and experienced technocrats will be injected'
.
In his present choices for a Vice Presidential candidate, Atiku has insisted that his VP must be an economist or financial expert, signifying the importance he places on his promise to grow the economy again. 
.
He will make the right choice. 
.
Charles Novia

No comments

Powered by Blogger.